Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

do u consider big show,william regal and kane legend?

i mean they r all around more thn 15 years ,but none earn much respect(althought kane was so popular and a main eventer in 90's)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

all except william regal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Big Show was the first man ever to have held the WCW, WWF and ECW world titles than in itself is enough to make him a legend.

William Regal is one of the best technical wrestlers around, he is very good on the mic whether face or heel. Has wrestled all over the world and held many titles along the way. He will only be remembered by some though so i can't really call him a legend. Underrated great wrestling but not a Legend.

Kane has been a main eventer still can hang with the best, he had a good match with cena not long ago, but most importantly he is one who uses his legacy to create stars. Unlike some others that have been around a long time kane has no problem losing to someone like Kofi Kingston to help the youngsters career out. Kane has done it all in the WWE but most importantly when someone says monster he is one of the first names you think of proof that he will go down in history and therefore is a legend.

• juieta
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

as well the actual undeniable actuality that he hasn't received between both significant titles; i ought to nevertheless evaluate the guy a legend. certain, i do not imagine of him interior an identical element as someone like Ric aptitude, Undertaker, or Shawn Michaels, yet he has each and every of the appreciate contained in the global from me. As you stated, he may be the most ideal technical wrestler contained in the WWE...he does deserve credit for that! So, definite, i myself do evaluate William Regal a legend.

• 1 decade ago

Regal is a fantastic wrestler and belongs in the ranks of benoit, malenko, jericho, etc. Big Show and Kane are just two huge wrestlers who the WWF tried to make into 'interesting' characters and failed. The difference between them and say, Andre the giant is that they have little charisma and don't have much for character.Giants always make a good villian but all they need to be is huge, not a red masked wearing loser. Kane and Big show = BORING

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Kane is an Legend since they have Masked kane in the games so he is an legend but yea i consider them legends in my own Opinion

• 1 decade ago

I don't think they are legends yet. But they are well on their way. It is not how long you wrestle that makes a legend, it is what you do for wrestling.

Source(s): Wrestling fan of over 50 yrs
  • FM-O
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ask this question in 20 years and see what people say.

• 1 decade ago

based on in ring ability and what the have done for the industry. Yes

• me
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

maybe goo wrestlers not exactly legends maybe kane though think about what he has done

• 1 decade ago

wiliam ragal no

kane yes

big show mabye yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.