Poll: Is Miley Cyrus stupid?

Miley wants people to start to look at her like an adult instead of a Disney Star Channel girl, but in the past few "scandals" she's been in, it's kind of hard. What I see is an immature sixteen year old - she probably didn't intend on it being racist, but the picture looks like she's making fun of people with Asian descent. Her response was immature as well. She has many Asian fans (mostly 6-10 yr olds) that look up to her as a role model and while they may not understand the full situation or understand what appears to be the racism in it, she should have just apologized and left it as it is, instead of yelling on her blog.

She really should have just said 'I didn't mean it like that but I am sorry if I caused offense'.. but she was like 'Oh everyone's taking it our of context'.. I don't understand why some people are taking it so lightly. Their children look up to this "role model". Next time they see Asian Americans, what's going to happen when their kid mimics Miley?

Advocate group OCA released a statement earlier saying the 16 year old "encouraged and legitimized the taunting and mocking of people of Asian descent, [and] she has also insulted her many Asian Pacific American fans."

This isn't the first time Cyrus has been slammed for photos.

In April 2008, she was criticized by parenting groups after pictures surfaced of her posing in green bra. A few months later, she apologized after posing semi-nude in Vanity Fair.

Do you buy Miley Cyrus' excuse for "racist" picture? If so, why?

Best Answer

Actually she's pretty smart because she makes money off of contrived stories such as this.

a million) Do you think of she will sing? 2) Do you think of she will act? No. 3) Do you think of she's distinctly? No. 4) Do you think of her voice is obnoxious? sure. 5) What do you think of on the subject of the completed Miley Cyrus craze? that is demanding as ****. 6) Do you like or hate Miley Cyrus? Neither. 7) Did you answer sure or no given which you like or hate Miley Cyrus? ------ 8) Do you think of this pollis stupid? No. 9) Do you like Hannah Montana the coach? Nope. 10) have you ever seen "The final music" and what did you think of? (i've got no longer seen it so do no longer harm it please)No.

The only thing that's stopping Miley from going into the mental hospital is...

1) She has massive debts with the bank and they are not willing to loan her for the hospitality at the mental institution.

2) Her dad will probably save her *** as he always does and somehow gets her out of this mess because of his ways of thinking "celebrities get special treatment"

3) Disney won't let her go due to the amount of idiots in the world that are a fan of her and will sue the government/bank/mental institution.

I'm not reading all that. But I will say...she's just a kid, jesus christ. I'm 17, and if the world saw all the stuff I did and said, I'd be sued for more than 4 bil. I'd probably be burned at the stakes.

But...she does have realize that she's not going to get away with anything. ANYTHING. So she's either got to be perfect (which isn't going to happen) or she needs to be smart. She'll learn.

• Do you REALLY have to ask if she's stupid? It's very, very obvious.

She's going to need pictures to tell her how to make change when she's working at the local burger joint in Toenail Fungus, TN.

I think you're stupid because you care. Shes just human, everyone does things bad just that celebrities' mistakes show up 10x bigger.

It's sad you get so involved.

Sorry, the truth hurts.

I don't think Miley is a good role model at all, but that picture wasn't really racist...at least I don't think so. She was with an asian person haha, so it's not that bad.

did u just find out shes stupid cuz i found out since i was born and yet she dosent change

shame on her

she dosent deserve all this

I think she has a lot of growing up to do. Just because she's popular doesn't make it right.

Here's her formal apology:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1604700/20090210/...

The term "political correctness gone mad" comes to mind.

No.

She is the stupidest dimwitted girl on the planet