What to do I'm at a stand still?!?

There's this guy I like. I've liked him for over two years,every since I laid eyes on him. Last year he started coming around and another girl stepped in and ruined it. This year I was dating another boy. The one I'm crazy about kept stepping in front of us when we were walking around together. He also... show more There's this guy I like. I've liked him for over two years,every since I laid eyes on him. Last year he started coming around and another girl stepped in and ruined it. This year I was dating another boy. The one I'm crazy about kept stepping in front of us when we were walking around together. He also would put a chair in the middle of the walk way so we couldn't walk through. And he would say mean things to me. We'd go to a dance and my friends would take pictures of me and my boyfriend and he would be in them. My boyfriend and I have since broken up. Now the one I'm crazy about is staring at me and text me. We went out to a movie and he kissed me for the first time and more than once I might add. But he has trouble approaching me and talking to me in person. Hes been going to the basketball games lately too and staring at me. I told him a was wanting a relationship with him. He tells me he has a thing for me and wants friendship and a relationship. I always have to approach him first, he never comes up to me. I thought it was the guys place . He hasn't asked me out yet. We were at a dance last night and everything was great the first half . He only danced with me, then came the bad. I went to talk to my friends and he was dancing with another girl . After the dance he finds me and tells me he's leaving and puts his arm out like he wants a hug. I just stood there and said ok. I didn't hug him. He walked away with his head down. I don't get him!!!!!!! HELP!!! I'm thinking about just giving up on him. I told him I feel like I'm wasting my time on him. Does he like me or is he just being a jerk!!!
12 answers 12