Friend messed with an Ouija board.?

My friends have messed with a self made Ouija board with paper and a folded paper Panchette, even when I told her not to. They did it outside, in broad daylight, with a word of prayer in an olive oil circle. After being done, they pointed to "Goodbye" and ripped the board in 7 pieces. They followed my... show more My friends have messed with a self made Ouija board with paper and a folded paper Panchette, even when I told her not to. They did it outside, in broad daylight, with a word of prayer in an olive oil circle. After being done, they pointed to "Goodbye" and ripped the board in 7 pieces. They followed my warnings, and did not ask when they are going to die, or ask for a physical sign. I still have this fear that they have summoned a malevolent spirit.
Occasionally, I sense entities following one of them. Besides failing to stop them from trying in the first place, were the instructions and safety precautions they took good? Did they miss anything?