Friend messed with an Ouija board.?

My friends have messed with a self made Ouija board with paper and a folded paper Panchette, even when I told her not to. They did it outside, in broad daylight, with a word of prayer in an olive oil circle. After being done, they pointed to "Goodbye" and ripped the board in 7 pieces. They followed my warnings, and did not ask when they are going to die, or ask for a physical sign. I still have this fear that they have summoned a malevolent spirit.

Occasionally, I sense entities following one of them. Besides failing to stop them from trying in the first place, were the instructions and safety precautions they took good? Did they miss anything?

Favorite Answer

You forgot to tell them not to be incredibly gullible.

I have been collecting and using Ouija boards for 20 years and nothing "scary" has ever happened as a result. The answers you get from the board come from your subconscious. You've got yourself all psyched up that something bad is going to happen, so of course it will. Take a deep breath and stop trying to look for evil. It's all in your head.

Source(s): Ouija collector

I don't know if doing that will do any good. I've never heard of that before. I think once you open yourself up and send out an agreement that spirits and ghosts are there, and then have another open agreement to communicate with them, it must set up some psychic opening that bad spirits who exists at low levels near Earth's plane, which is all that you can really communicate with the Ouija Board, can exploit.

Ouija boards are a bunch of bs I don't think they can really contact ghosts...I'm sure you're perfectly safe.

ouija boards are a fraud developed by a board game company in the 1800's when the spiritualist fad was in full swing. they have no powers to summon any kind of spirit.

i have played with the ouija board many many times

and im still here happily with the same life i had before i played

i dont know what makes people so scared about it..

Do you not know this is a Game, not something that determines your life.So relax.

youve been punk'd