For those who credit God for the safety of the passengers of Flight 1549, do you also credit Him?

for the fatalities of Flight 3407? Why were all the passengers of Flight 1549 spared, but not all the passengers of Flight 3407? I've seen several comments attributing God to the "miracle" of Flight 1549 (not giving any credit to the pilot himself). Someone said here the other day that... show more for the fatalities of Flight 3407?

Why were all the passengers of Flight 1549 spared, but not all the passengers of Flight 3407?

I've seen several comments attributing God to the "miracle" of Flight 1549 (not giving any credit to the pilot himself). Someone said here the other day that passengers of Flight 1549 were praying and that's why they survived. Surely there were folks praying on Flight 3407 when it was apparent they were going to crash. Surely there were good people aboard Flight 3407 that didn't deserve to die.

Can we really attribute this simply to "God's will" and say it has nothing to do with the weather conditions, the mechanics of the aircraft, the pilots' abilities, etc.? And if so - why did God deem one flight worthy of saving and the other as not?

I really don't understand.
Update: Smokey - so we are just supposed to sit back and never ask any questions when things don't make sense to us? If that is the case, then why did God give us brains with the ability to think for ourselves?

SanJose - excellent point.