Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

I am sad :(. what to do? wrong address for flower delivery?

okie so i am in germany and my boyfriend is overseas..on valentines day he sent me a flower delivery booked online (as a suprise), he called in evening to ask if i got it..and thats when we realized that it was sent to my office which is closed today! he had given my phone number too but i didnt get any call...He is right now not in a position to do anyhting..and I dont even know which site he used..Can i do anyhting..m so sad..

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Celebrate Valentines Day on Monday when the office opens, they will try to deliver then.

Take satisfaction in knowing that somebody did send you flowers for Valentines.

• C M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

They should make another attempt to deliver the next business day or they might call you to ask when and where to make the delivery. All you can do really is wait.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.