Is taylor swift a lesbian?

I'm not much of a fan but i do like to make fun of her song teardrops on my guitar. And i've heard a lot of rumors going around that she is. (not that i have any problem with that, i am very accepting) Does anyone know???? cuz to me she doesn't seem like one.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol wtf "i like to make fun of her song" um anyways no i don't think she is. and i've never heard those rumors...hmm where'd ya hear that from? cos perez,justjared, and tmz post up all the TRUE recent news

did you hear it in those magazines that never ever say anything right?

• Daniel5 years agoReport

I love her i don't care if she is BI or Lesbian

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

The song is approximately 2 people who've been at the same time for an prolonged time. The refrain is going "Do you bear in mind we've been sitting there by the water/you set your arm around me/For the 1st time/You made a insurrection of a clumsy mans cautious daughter/you're the terrific component/it somewhat is ever been mine" The final refrain variations to her making a song approximately what a boys says to her, the lads says "I fell in love with a clumsy mans cautious daughter." it somewhat is her making a song approximately what he mentioned, so no, she's no longer =] x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well if i went out with joe, i think i would be a lesbian too.

HAHA jk no she's not. just a lame rumor.

• 1 decade ago

That's the most retarded thing Ive ever heard! Why the hell would she be a LESBIAN? She doesn't even act lesbian. That doesn't make sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

She is probably BI and is cheating on calvin with Karlie right this second

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She went out with Joe Jonas...

That would be enough to convert any girl to lesbianism!

• 1 decade ago

You can't believe every rumor you hear.

• 1 decade ago

Nobody knows, orientation is a VERY personal thing. If you don't care if she is then why are you asking.

• 5 years ago

She goes bothways Her friends can tell you that

• 4 years ago

That could be the reason she can't hold on to a boyfriend, she prefers girls..........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.