Is taylor swift a lesbian?

I'm not much of a fan but i do like to make fun of her song teardrops on my guitar. And i've heard a lot of rumors going around that she is. (not that i have any problem with that, i am very accepting) Does anyone know???? cuz to me she doesn't seem like one.

Favorite Answer

lol wtf "i like to make fun of her song" um anyways no i don't think she is. and i've never heard those rumors...hmm where'd ya hear that from? cos perez,justjared, and tmz post up all the TRUE recent news

did you hear it in those magazines that never ever say anything right?

• Daniel5 years agoReport

I love her i don't care if she is BI or Lesbian

The song is approximately 2 people who've been at the same time for an prolonged time. The refrain is going "Do you bear in mind we've been sitting there by the water/you set your arm around me/For the 1st time/You made a insurrection of a clumsy mans cautious daughter/you're the terrific component/it somewhat is ever been mine" The final refrain variations to her making a song approximately what a boys says to her, the lads says "I fell in love with a clumsy mans cautious daughter." it somewhat is her making a song approximately what he mentioned, so no, she's no longer =] x

Well if i went out with joe, i think i would be a lesbian too.

HAHA jk no she's not. just a lame rumor.

That's the most retarded thing Ive ever heard! Why the hell would she be a LESBIAN? She doesn't even act lesbian. That doesn't make sense.

She is probably BI and is cheating on calvin with Karlie right this second

She went out with Joe Jonas...

That would be enough to convert any girl to lesbianism!

You can't believe every rumor you hear.

Nobody knows, orientation is a VERY personal thing. If you don't care if she is then why are you asking.

She goes bothways Her friends can tell you that

That could be the reason she can't hold on to a boyfriend, she prefers girls..........