Why Are You A Fan Of Stone Cold Steve Austin?

I know a lot of people in the world who were always a fan of Stone Cold Steve Austin. What my question is, Why? Does he impress you with his wrestling ability, or is it just because of his Finisher "The Stunner"? Im a fan of his as well, but Im just curious on why others like him. Please give a Logical and detailed answer. Thanks In Advance.

Great Answers So Far! Keep Them Coming! Also, Can You Answer This Question As Well:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AolrF...

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I was a fan of his wrestling before his injury on that piledriver from Owen. His wrestling skills were very good and I used to enjoy watching his matches pre-injury, especially when he was in WCW.

I did like the Stunner, it was an impact finisher that you knew the match was over when it was hit. Not the main reason I like him though. I really liked his bad@ss character, like others have said he was blue collar and went out and got what he wanted even if he was tried to be held back.

The most that I liked him for was his character, especially after his injury since he couldn't wrestle much anymore like he used to. He had a lot of charisma and just knew how to entertain the fans, had great mic skills. I know a few users have said he had a lot of his promo stuff written for him....but there were times he adlibbed while on the mic, that takes skill. Plus, his original King of the Ring victory speech wasn't written for him..and that got 2 catchphrases started: Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your @ss, and That's the bottomline, cause Stonecold said so.

He have all the Abilities that a Wrestler should need. He have good Charisma ( The Crowd Goes wild when he do a Stunner or a Lou thesz presz ). His Attitude is Nice. He makes his Own Path and he knows what to do. He is like a Boss to everyone. He have Nice Mic skills and I Like his promos. " Austin 3:16 Said that I just Whipped your *** " I Love this. I Love all of his Quotes. Nice Guy. Sadly he can't wrestle anymore so We can't see any Crowd Goes Wild moments anymore. He is my Favourite Wrestler.

I was a fan of his antics right after the Ring Master, and his obsessive chase of Bret Hart. But I always chose the Rock over him at Wrestlemania 15 because he became a two move man, Lou thes Press, kick wham stunner. After that, it was pretty repetitive, Then he kept walking away and not put any wrestlers over.

I think he wrestling ability went out when Owen Hart tombstoned him.

I like Austin, because the average fan can relate to him more than just about any other wrestler (except for maybe Dusty Rhodes in the NWA), his gimmick was pretty much that of a blue collar red blooded American who didn't take any crap, and the fans related to that moreso than they related to someone like Lex Luger (no offense to Mr. Luger intended)

But I was a fan of Austin during his days in The Hollywood Blondes with Brian Pillman

• Kes

He wasn't the most technical wrestler but his 'Stunner' was cool and people find it fun to watch.

I think most people like Stone Cold because of his character. He dared to do things that no one else in real life would ever do, like beat up their boss and do whatever they wanted whenever they wanted. He was also unpredictable at times and did funny segments on whoever he hated or wanted to fight with.

• M.C.F.

im a fan because he got skill and agility

he would be scary to face of in the ring

he also has amazing feuds and that's why am a fan

Because Stone Cold & Mr.Kennedy are Best Friends in real life. ''AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO''

Good wrestler, but it was his character/acting that did it for me. He had one of the funniest characters of all time. You felt like you wanted to be him he rebelled against all authority, something we all want to do.

cuz I like his attitude.. he didnt care bout anything. he wasent a great wrestler but he would just beat the hell out of people..

His whole "IDGAF" attitude is great. I don't know anyone who dislikes Stone Cold at all.