WOW am I really that screwed from smoking cigarettes? GERD....? WHAT!@#$%?

OKAY. I am 20 I have only been smoking since I was 15 I smoke A LOT I want to quit. On a side note...My voice is always hoarse. I cough up black stuff. I wheeze and lose my voice a lot. i always have a sore throat. I have many symptoms of GERD (acid reflux) I smoke a lot of caffeine also I cough... show more OKAY.

I am 20

I have only been smoking since I was 15

I smoke A LOT

I want to quit.

On a side note...My voice is always hoarse. I cough up black stuff. I wheeze and lose my voice a lot. i always have a sore throat. I have many symptoms of GERD (acid reflux) I smoke a lot of caffeine also
I cough up mucous a lot cough a lot and have heart burn a lot. If i quit now will I be okay? Did i do long-term effects? If i have GERD will it go away (acid reflux) I have all the symptoms. Am i okay if I just quit smoking or do I need to go to a doctor?

I am flipping out
Update: oh I can't really go to the doctor for acid reflux cuz I have no insurance but in my case since the acid reflux is of no other cause then smoking a lot will it go away on its own when I quit?