who else is sad on VALENTINES DAY?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not me- It is only one day out of the year! I SWEAR that there are so many lonely hearts feeling like losers out here today- and for what- because it is Valentine's Day? BIG DEAL! Think of all the money you are saving- not having to get somebody a gift- worrying that they will not like the gift you bought them- wondering if you will get anything from them- being disappointed by the look on their face when they open your gift you bought them- GOOD GRIEF! CELEBRATE! YOU ARE SINGLE! LET'S MAKE THIS 'SINGLE AWARENESS DAY' AND REJOICE WE ARE NOT HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS SILLINESS THAT VD DAY BRINGS, OKAY? OKAY!

Source(s): DON'T BE SAD- BE GLAD!!! ;-D
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

There's nothing to be sad about really. Unless if u don't have a valentine & u feel sad, otherwise its a normal day for me

• 4 years ago

I'm sad when i saw everyone getting something. I never get one through, but who cares it's the stupid holiday to waste money. Ouch 4 guys? that hurts.

• 1 decade ago

I saw like 5 people in town today crying about how they'd been dumped on valentines.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Me. My first cousin just died a few hours ago from pancreatic cancer, leaving a loving husband and two grown children. Her third grand child is due next week.

• Kirby
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes and no. im always alone on v-day. and i probably will stay alone for a long time....im used to it. it only makes me sad when people must brag about what they got and etc......but this year i dont have to worry nearly as much as the previous years.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am coz the guy i like wont go out with me :(

Why are u sad?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was sad yesterday and will be tomorrow

today's no different

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here thee

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for the 18th year in a row =(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.