Implications of uncertainty principle on philosophy?

What implications does not being able to determine the precise position and momentum of a quantum entity have on philosophy? Epistemologically? Ontologically?
Update: I am aware of the Gadfly. It is not that our measuring instruments are imperfect- which they are-but that is not why we cannot know the momentum and position of the quantum entity at the same time. It simply isnt there to be known. Epistemologically it shouldn't be a problem, but what does it say about the... show more I am aware of the Gadfly. It is not that our measuring instruments are imperfect- which they are-but that is not why we cannot know the momentum and position of the quantum entity at the same time. It simply isnt there to be known. Epistemologically it shouldn't be a problem, but what does it say about the nature of what IS known?