How do you make a tongue piercing heal faster?

i got tongue piercing yesterday, and it hurts alot, i cant eat, drink or speak well. how do u get it to heal faster.....

would it be painless soon?

also im trying to hide it from my mum so thats why i really need help how to heal it faster

Favorite Answer

Go to the store and get a box of flavored freezie pops. Walmart has a box of 15 for .83 cents

They really helped my tongue piercing with the swelling and if you can't get to a store then sucking on ice works just as well.

Make sure you use mouthwash after everything u eat and drink that isn't ice or water.

For now I would just stick to soups if it hurts alot, then progressively over the next few days move up to more solid foods. I think on the 3 day of my piercing I got desperate and ate a grilled cheese sandwich. I just took my time eating and kept the food away from the center of my mouth.

After about 5 days mine stopped hurting. Good luck

Source(s): Experience

Salt water is a organic air purifier and facilitates with healing wounds, which includes your tongue piercing. in case you want to bypass with drugs, many anti inflammatory drugs which includes Ibuprofen will help with the swelling and the soreness. regrettably, the tongue is particularly a clumsy place to handle, so your ultimate wager is probable to attend and notice. Edit: Did slightly examine and located that hydrochloric acid cauterises wounds particularly quickly. 30M might desire to do the trick.

Your Sneaky *** Shouldn't Of Gotten One If You Weren't Suppose To Have One !

• ~Sara~

Suck on crushed ice.