Update 2:

i like the lipstick writting but i'd like it more if it was all the letters

12 Answers

Relevance
  • JustMe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i like it, but I thought there would be, more valentines day theme. Maybe flowers or something? But its pretty.

• ye
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~poll~~~~~~..... a million. first of all, do you like 15 august 1945? (15 august 1945 is Valentines day) that is okay. I had a miles extra appropriate Valentine's final 365 days, even nevertheless that is okay. 2. in case you obtain to furnish a container of choclate hearts to any anime character, who could or no longer that is? Itachi Uchiha simply by fact he likes candy X3 3. If somebody had to furnish you a container of chocolate hearts(or maybe if candy you like), and that they had to be anime, who could or no longer that is? SASUKE KUN~! 4. Which member of the choice intercourse could you prefer to furnish you chocolate (or maybe if candy you like) in a chum way? In a delightful way? it is so demanding . How approximately Kyouya sempai? 5. Who do you prefer to ask you to be their valentine? SASUKE *___* 6. Do you think of that that guy or woman will ask you to be your valentine? No way. 7.. RP: Your happy, 'cause______, your weigh down, asks you to be their valentine. so which you visit the keep to purchase them something particular, and that's the only element that _____ needs, yet once you arrive, you come across out that they are offered out! What do you do? i purchase them something extra appropriate . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BoNus~~~~~~~~~~... *How do you obtain songs from youtube onto your iPod? I responded this on your different question XD

• 1 decade ago

I just saw that little logo thing a few minutes ago and was like "what is this?" lol...but it's cool. Kind of simple though, but I like the lipstick writing ;]

• Duskie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I like it, it's original, very simplistic. It kinda scared me at first, I thought it was blood - then I remembered it was Valentine's Day lol so yeah...red lipstick.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Gabby
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

valentines day is another excuse to spend a sh*tload of money in my opinion

• 1 decade ago

I like it because it is not creative as it usually it is, it is original which is all they needed :)

• 1 decade ago

I was hoping it be more creative like they do with other holidays but it's ok.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is kind of cute in it's own simple little way.

• 1 decade ago

i hate valentines day

• 1 decade ago

I didnt really like it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.