How can you tell if a youtube user has blocked you from posting comments on their channel?

I've posted many comments on youtube but all of a sudden i cant post to this one person........ This person doesn't have their comments set to pending approval and I see other comments being post AFTER mine. So what do you guys think? I never post bad comments and I always get thumbs up so I don't... show more I've posted many comments on youtube but all of a sudden i cant post to this one person........ This person doesn't have their comments set to pending approval and I see other comments being post AFTER mine. So what do you guys think? I never post bad comments and I always get thumbs up so I don't know what the issue is. Maybe the person just doesn't like me and blocked me... how can I tell?
Update: Hey guys... ok this is weird but I found out what was wrong. I actually just talked to my computer savy friend and she told me to delete all cookies from my browser and guess what......? It worked! I can now post comments on this persons YouTube channel again. Strange.