What does a single girl do on valentines day?!? so sad lol?

:(

Best Answer

How Are You Single?? I mean, you look good in the photograph.

Hanging Out With Buddies Seems Like A Awesome Plan For Anyone

• B.

Aww. Try and go out and have a good time still! I mean, Valentine's Day doesn't necessarily mean spending time with a significant other! I was watching a show earlier today, and it made me laugh. The host said "it doesn't matter if you don't have a husband, a wife, a boyfriend, or a girlfriend. If you're playing tennis and you don't have anything, you know what you do have? Love! (haha, get it? If you have zero points, your score is "love", in tennis that is...)

- Spend some time with your family. They're the ones that love you the most.

- Go to google.com and look up 'things for singles to do on valentines day'

- DON'T eat and pig out on junk food

- Have a special dinner with family or friends.

or of course... all of the above. lol.

Meh. It's just another day. You look cute from your tiny little picture so you will find someone eventually. As a hot guy looking at a Valentine's Day alone I am just glad to save the money on my usual Valentine's gifts. Hooray!

HAHA be happy and have fun !!

i'm single too, so are a lot of people, and it's sad sometimes but it's great.

You don't need to be in a relationship to appreciate all of the love from family and friends you have =)

go have a nice time with your friends, don't worry about being with someone. your time will come don't worry ! take care *

When I was single, me and three close friends booked dinner out together. We picked each other's name from a hat at random and spent £25 on flowers and a card for that person, and wrote positive loving friendship messages in each one.

We had a great evening, and reminded each other how special we were, and important to each other, without boyfriends!

Source(s): Personal Experience

Gurl don't let not having a valentine bring you down, grab a couple of girl friends and have fun, i bet some are in the sam situation!

A boyfriend is not that big of a deal. What I used to do was on the 15th me and a bunch of girls would all go to Target or Wal-Mart and run around the aisles buying on sale candy and laughing our heads off! Have a great one! <3

I'm single and i'm Having way More fun Than u...

I'm talking, eating, Singing, Playing, Typing, Chatting,

Loving me single life.....

When I want 2 get a Bf I'LL get 1 But for now...I'm good.