What does a single girl do on valentines day?!? so sad lol?

:(

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

How Are You Single?? I mean, you look good in the photograph.

• 1 decade ago

Hanging Out With Buddies Seems Like A Awesome Plan For Anyone

• B.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Aww. Try and go out and have a good time still! I mean, Valentine's Day doesn't necessarily mean spending time with a significant other! I was watching a show earlier today, and it made me laugh. The host said "it doesn't matter if you don't have a husband, a wife, a boyfriend, or a girlfriend. If you're playing tennis and you don't have anything, you know what you do have? Love! (haha, get it? If you have zero points, your score is "love", in tennis that is...)

• 1 decade ago

- Spend some time with your family. They're the ones that love you the most.

- Go to google.com and look up 'things for singles to do on valentines day'

- DON'T eat and pig out on junk food

- Have a special dinner with family or friends.

or of course... all of the above. lol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Meh. It's just another day. You look cute from your tiny little picture so you will find someone eventually. As a hot guy looking at a Valentine's Day alone I am just glad to save the money on my usual Valentine's gifts. Hooray!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHA be happy and have fun !!

i'm single too, so are a lot of people, and it's sad sometimes but it's great.

You don't need to be in a relationship to appreciate all of the love from family and friends you have =)

go have a nice time with your friends, don't worry about being with someone. your time will come don't worry ! take care *

• 1 decade ago

When I was single, me and three close friends booked dinner out together. We picked each other's name from a hat at random and spent £25 on flowers and a card for that person, and wrote positive loving friendship messages in each one.

We had a great evening, and reminded each other how special we were, and important to each other, without boyfriends!

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • 1 decade ago

Gurl don't let not having a valentine bring you down, grab a couple of girl friends and have fun, i bet some are in the sam situation!

• 1 decade ago

A boyfriend is not that big of a deal. What I used to do was on the 15th me and a bunch of girls would all go to Target or Wal-Mart and run around the aisles buying on sale candy and laughing our heads off! Have a great one! <3

• 1 decade ago

I'm single and i'm Having way More fun Than u...

I'm talking, eating, Singing, Playing, Typing, Chatting,

Loving me single life.....

When I want 2 get a Bf I'LL get 1 But for now...I'm good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.