Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 decade ago

Any good music/sayings?

I've been feeling quite low lately because I like this guy but my best friend does too. Does anyone know any songs that have good lyrics to explain some similar situations or any quotes/sayings that would make me feel better?

Best Answer

Well I've been in the same situation, and I don't know if this will help but, if he likes you, I say go for it. If he likes you but you turned him down for your friend's sake, it doesn't mean he'll like her. Or maybe he can use her to make you fall for him. And if your friend loves you, then she'll let you be happy. If she doesn't let you go for your happiness, then she's not a real friend. If she is a real friend then she would let you aim for where you're going. So think about it. Good luck :]

Source(s): my own experiences
  • unland

whilst griping grief the midsection doth wound, and doleful dumps the techniques opresses, then music, along with her silver sound, with speedy help doth lend redress. - William Shakespeare