Mental Stimulation For 8 Week Old BC Pup?

I have a border collie puppy who is eight weeks old. She has a puppy pack and a little chew toy, and I am going to buy some Kong toys for her for when I am away which will be for at the most 3 1/2 hours. She will be kept inside her cage with her toys (not all of them though). When I return, I will take her out on a... show more I have a border collie puppy who is eight weeks old. She has a puppy pack and a little chew toy, and I am going to buy some Kong toys for her for when I am away which will be for at the most 3 1/2 hours. She will be kept inside her cage with her toys (not all of them though). When I return, I will take her out on a walk for about 2-3hours when she has had all her injections. (Vet appointment next week) At weekends I will be out probably all day with her. I will begin training early as it is essential for her breed. And this upcoming week, I have time off so I will be with her every day all day because I have only just goten her. Any suggestions for mental stimulation for her are all welcome?
8 answers 8