children's silly socks..?

My son is suppose to wear "silly socks" to preschool this coming week.. But, we don't have "silly socks".. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make "silly socks" or know of a website that I could find ideas or buy some "silly socks".. Thanks in advance..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can take a pair of socks and sew buttons on in random places make crazy stitches with a bunch of different colors. You can find different buttons at any craft store or take patches of random material and sew that on the socks. This is what I did for silly socks. It's fun because he can be involved and pick out what he wants on his socks but it's also pretty inexpensive.

• *_*
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Like the first answerer said, you could have him wear mis-matched socks.

Otherwise, Wal Mart, K-Mart, Target, Kohls, etc, sell silly socks. I'd assume they are socks with characters or silly colors/designs on them.

~_~

• 1 decade ago

Have him wear non-matching socks. That is what our school means by "silly socks"

• 4 years ago

My sister and I would throw the couch cushions onto the floor and make a path through the living room that we couldn't step off of or else we would be eaten by sharks.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Try tie-dying them funky colors.

Have fun!

• 1 decade ago

my idea is make up an excuse not to take him to school that day.

my mother does that on christmas (i am muslim

• y
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

put mittens on his feet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.