Why don't black women date white men? Black men seem to have no problem dating white women.?

I'm married, so this is just a social observation. Statisticly speaking, wouldn't they be better off going after a white guy?

Best Answer

We do. I've dated several. My ex and I were together for 10 years and engaged and he was white. My sister's husband is white. One of my best friends is dating an Italian guy. I'm sure some black women have issues with it, but some black men have issues with dating white women too. You can't just stereotype like that.

Source(s): In an interracial (black woman + Asian man) relationship.
  • Ayita

I don't have a preference for men really. My last boyfriend was White. I've been with Latino and Black guys too.

i think of at this diploma in the relationship interest, no one particularly cares anymore. this might nicely be a topic count number that has been visited, revisited, dropped, and picked lower back up lower back. particularly, it would not ’t count number who you date, it would not’t count number who you marry. the only issues that count number in a marriage is that if that guy or woman you chosen to declare I DO to truly loves, cherishes, honors and respects you. Will he/she cope with you as their equivalent (rendering an identical medical care to you which you provide to them). color is only an argument to those that would’t see previous it. and that i definitely don’t see what’s “unnatural” approximately relationship somebody of yet another color? we are nonetheless speaking approximately relationship yet another man or woman and not yet another species of mammal good? That’s the only element that would make interracial relationship “unnatural” if the different race stood on 4 legs vs. 2. Fad's come and pass with the form of the season, love between 2 human beings (in spite of race) is a few thing that has been occurring because of the fact the commencing up of time.

Maybe because most white guys just seem to stare... black women for the most part are used to being pursued by black men, so if a white man is waiting for a black woman to approach him, it probably is not going to happen... and another thing most black women I know want black men

• *XoXo*

I totally agree with Poo lol

I'm hispanic and i've never had problems getting asian, hispanic men. I've attracted some black men as well. But whites only seem to check me out but never come forward, even if im friendly. (Pardon my language but) It's like you guys are p u s s i es or something. Just ask the girl out. She and you will be glad you did =P

Someone forget to tell my Black ex-wife that lil' tidbit.

I've got no problem meeting black women

i black and i know some black girls who have white boyfriends. i personally just don't tend to fancy white men

some black girls date white men. not me though!!

Source(s): my opinion.

Black women do date white men, My brother is dating a mixed race women =\

Its just stereotyping init

=] xx Have a nice day xx [=

Oh didn't you hear? white guys only date asian or white women.