Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

plz tell the gay movies name which is some what comedy and having XXX scene also?

pls plz tell the gay movies name which is some what comedy and having XXX scene also

• x
    Favorite Answer

Another Gay Movie

is really good. (Done as spoof of spoof "Not Another Teen Movie")

Get real is a great gay movie, very funny at times and also has some yummy scenes:]

No idea the only one I've seen.. is "beautiful thing" a film from the UK (1996). It has some humor and alot of making out in it... but I'm really have no idea if that's the one you mean based on the info you gave.

These are older films, but the most hysterical sex comedy movies are made by Woody Allen. Some are: -Love & Death -Sleeper -Everything you ever wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask

Zack and MIri make porn

Pssstt......I recomended visit

.-*-. http://www.capitancinema.com .-*-. enjoy full movies online AND READY TO DOWNLOAD IF U PREFER,new releases added everydays..just enter site in English And Join!!

'Hell on earth'