Who do you think will win the NCAA Mens Coach of the year award?

i think you all know who i think should be the winner.

ps:if you don't know yet look at my username

but how could Mike Anderson not win. He transformed a team that went nowhere last year got all the knuckleheads out and look at them they're ranked 19 and are gonna be ranked higher but you do hold a point with oklahoma

Favorite Answer

Im a Big 12 fan, used to go to Colorado, but I think the coach of the year is Keno Davis, from Providence. The Friars are playing at a high level in the Big East with little talent, and Davis definitely deserves credit.

EDIT: I agree Anderson has done a great job, he turned around Missouri, the same way Davis turned around PC. I dont think Calhoun should win because his team is loaded with talent.

Jason Capel, Oklahoma coach. No disrespect to the great coaches out there but it's no surprise that UConn is good or North Carolina. No one expected Oklahoma to be #2 in the nation right now. Barring a terrible finish, he should get coach of the year.

Jim Calhoun, last year UCONN lost easy in the NCAA tournament and now there the number 1 team in the nation with a 23-1 record.

• jjc927

I would say Jim Calhoun personally. UConn has been great all year and this was expected to be a down year for them.

• no the other team in your conference. Oklahoma's coach he has done a hell of a job there, not taking anything away from your coach tho.