If you had octuplets...?

what would you name them? (Assuming you were married and NOT on welfare haha) However many girls and boys you want...

Mine would be...

Josiah Neil

Tatum Sophia

Caleb Owen

Jennifer Leah

Sean Ashton

Adella Megan

Benjamin Garrett

Kylie Hanna

Update:

Hey Sara J, why do you have to be a jerk? Simple question.

And the "welfare/marraige" thing is referring to that lady who now has 14 kids (all from in vetro), no husband and is on welfare.

And I'm just curious what others would name their kids if they had that many at once...insane! =)

Update 2:

And all the names I used above have "sentimental value"...so I love them all! You guys have AWESOME answers...darling names!

Update 3:

whoever thumbs down "The real Mrs. Smith", please don't give someone thumbs down just because you don't like their answer (unless it's rude/mean, etc)

Thanksss =)

Update 4:

My name is Danielle...haha boring, I know...I go by Dani or Elle =)

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love your names... I just finished answering your other question about these names, actually, and I still think they're wonderful.

As for me... I would either like to have 4 boys and 4 girls or 5 girls and 3 boys... I know the girls will have the classic teenage drama, but I have so many more girls' names that I love as opposed to boys'.

So, I'll go for the 4 girls 4 boys. I would have...

Violetta Marguerite -- After two close friends with these names.

Arden Colette -- Arden as after a friend...their names both mean the same thing, and Colette is after (you're going to laugh at this) the girl that was on the Biggest Loser Couples last season...Colleen... She was amazing, and I do like her name. :)

Remi / Remy (can't decide on spelling...what do you think?) Carys -- Remy being inspired by (you're going to laugh at this too) the rat on Ratatouille... But I do LOVE the name. Heh, I guess Colette partially came from that too, huh? My mom used to be in love with the name Carys, but my dad refused to let her use it on any of her children...

Lindley Alouette -- After a friend, Lindsay. Alouette was one of my favorite childhood piano songs to perform. :) I really love the sound of it... I know, it's rather French... But I do have an aunt that lives in French, and my sister is planning to follow in her footsteps.

Colum Henry -- After a friend whose last name is Collins. I just love Henry, I guess.

Lathan Bennett -- After my brother, Nathan, and my cousin, Ben.

Keller Shane -- I know, Keller does sound a bit like "Killer".. but it's after yet another friend, Kelly. I'm all for meaningful names. :) Shane is another family friend, and is actually Kelly's..husband's sister's husband... what would that be? I was going to say brother in law, but that wouldn't exactly be correct would it...?

Archer Whitt -- Archer is kind of partially after a puppy... It's a long, sad story, but I love him as much as I love his name. Even though he's mostly "Archie" to everyone he knows...but he's amazing. Whitt (sadly) was the dog, Archie's middle name... He was Archer Douglas Whitt, actually. :)

So I guess those would be my children. I love the names, even if they are a bit odd... I love them to be inspired by people that are important to me, though I don't always want them to be exactly the same.

I know what you mean about the mom of 14... I wrote an article about her for extra credit in my History class today, actually. It's crazy sad, I feel bad for all of the children... but at the same time, I can't push myself to judge her as a bad person, since this is her dream.

-- Amy

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow...usually don't see such rude comments/answers on here for this kind of question. I love the names you picked...

Mine would be:

Girls:

Riley Rene

Kayli Lynn

Madison Mae

Alexa Nicole

Lauren Elizabeth

Boys:

Ian Jacob

Dylan Matthew

Marcus Bryan

There are a lot of sentimental names in these names but also ones I like and names my husband and I have thought of...I already have a son Lucas Eric, so octuplets would be hard...lol. Good question...I'll give you a star

• 1 decade ago

1. Reagan Elisabeth

2. Faylinn Genevieve

3. Jordyn Amelia

4. Alicia Rhiannon

5. Conner Sebastian

6. Noah Riley

7. Kellan James

8. Ryan Ezekiel

• 1 decade ago

Girls:

Riley Eleanore

Lilianna James

Helena Catherine

Emelia Quinn

Boys:

Kellen William

Thomas David

Gabriel Henry

Zachariah Lawrence

Source(s): my bn list :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Eight Girls

Abigail Nicole Marie (Abbie)

Kimberly Alexandra Madison (Kimmy)

Nicolette Dylan Samantha (Nikki)

Alexandria Skyler Clara (Allie)

Isabella Marie Hannah (Izzy)

Janielle Elizabeth Rachel (Janie)

Annabellalynn Maggie Tamera (Annie)

Carlenna Riley Codylynn (Carly)

• 1 decade ago

Noah Wild

Owen Kirstopher

Emmett Kai

Quinn Henry

Juliette Jane

Ellie Lauren

Ziva Alison

Addison Ruth

• Ari
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Girls:

Isla Quinn

Anaïs Elisabeth

Violet Amelia

Clea Madelyn

Boys:

Simon Alexander

Oliver Daniel

Holden James

Colin Jacob

• 1 decade ago

Lillian Rose

Miranda Grace

Samantha Charlotte

Shannon Elizabeth

Ryan James

Benjamin Michael

Nicholas Evan

Darren Thomas

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Archie William

Oscar Matthew

Theodore Eli (Theo)

Harry James

Lila Grace

Elsa Rose

Belle Sophia

Evelyn Claire (Evie)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leah Grace

Paige Marie

Annabella Rose

Audrey Hope

Maxwell David

Miles Jonson

William Thomas

Riley Jackson

• Abbz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Addison Jane

Jordan Rose

Kaylyn Marie

Megan Grace

Isaac Storm

Dillon Jay

Tyler Michael

Caiden Gregory

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.