How do you go about reporting a bad daycare to the state of ohio?

This place is nasty there are holes in the walls black mold everywere I dont know how they stay open.

Update:

this place is licensed by the state of ohio

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call the Health Department of whatever county you live in...I live in ohio and a friend of mine had a similar situation. The daycare, which was privately run by a woman with three teenage kids, was chaotic, dirty, the teenage kids ran rampant and roughoused with the little kids, drove dirtbikes around where the little ones were playing, and for some reason, the lady hardly let the kids inside the house, to the point that my friends children were starting to think it was okay to pee outside....I am curious as to whether this place is even recognized by the state as a daycare facility, it is required by law that any daycare have a liscense. .

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

they seem to be a made from the present college soccer concern. It rewards wins. it is why all the main faculties play numerous cupcake communities. all of them do it so do now not in ordinary terms single out Ohio State. you do now not point out that OSU is 4-a million in BCS video games. They play a million undesirable game and have been given blown out and now each physique ignores all the different video games they performed nicely in? Why do now not you advance that Ohio State performed Texas final 12 months and the 12 months before. They play USC the subsequent 2 years. Who understand Washington exchange into going to be so undesirable this 12 months? They make the schedules years in develop.

• 1 decade ago

If they are licensed, are you sure the license is actually updated? Also, if that passed inspection, you could probably make enough complaints to the government office that keeps tabs on that sort of thing, that they may send someone out there to do a surprise inspection.

If you're child is/was there, take them out and find another place.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.