dang789 asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

The trial of John Peter Zenger was significant because the verdict...?

a.found the defendent guilty

b.became a foundation stone for freedom of the press

c.establish freedom of religion for jews in america

d.set a precedent for requiring a jury of peers

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

B! Pretty much this was the first time the constituion was tested because people were like "you can't say those things in your writing" and Peter Zenger was aquitted because the lawyers ruled it constitutional.

Hope this helps. Good Luck. =)

• 3 years ago

impediment is Adam B is right. There are human beings at domicile who're asserting to themselves...."heck i might now no longer call an exceedingly terrific courtroom selection case of the suited of my head the two" in basic terms so they think she is great. yet, they do no longer look working for vice president. i desire my President and vice president to be smarter than me....and that i ought to call in basic terms some off hand.... As for the media ignoring Obama and Biden gaffes....they do no longer look missed however the media isn't all over the place them in a similar way because of the fact they are no longer sheltered like Palin. Palin has given 3 interviews and Biden has given too many to count type. Their interviews are a dime a dozen hers and few and an prolonged way between and we've all day to rip each and every to shreds.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.