Has anyone seen the movie "Rose Red" with or without captions?

The reason I ask is because there are a few parts that I want to know what they are saying. It is:

1.) when Emory wakes up from his nightmare, he looks at his clock and mumbles something. I wanted to know what he said.

2.) I want to know what Deana Petri (the movie star) says to Joyce at that end when she first comes on the scene. Same to Emory.

3.) I also want to know who that is that scares Emory and Pam both and what they say.

4.) I want to know why Pam goes with Kathy, when Kathy isn't even wearing her glasses. Doesn't she realize something is up? She must since she kept looking back to make sure no one is following, right?

5.) What does the card read at the beginning that Joyce picks up off her door? She says "Spooks, did somebody call...?" than throws it out.

6.) Why did Steve call Joyce "Dee"? Does anyone know?

If you can answer all 6 questions, I might be able to get you an additional 10 points.

Favorite Answer

1.)when Emory wakes up from his nightmare, he looks at his clock and mumbles something. I wanted to know what he said.

Five grand wasn’t enough Ma. Not at all. 20 wouldn’t have been enough.

Says to joyce Voh-doh-dee-oh-doh.

Joyce, Welcome Home

Says to Emery when he finds her in his bed after the nightmare:

Ah! Voh-doh-dee-oh-doh. Want to get it on? We’ve got all night, Emery. We’ve got forever.

Emery says: You’re not there! Not there!

But I am. I’m your girl. I’m your dream girl.

3.)I also want to know who that is that scares Emory and Pam both and what they say.

I don’t know what part you mean by this.

It’s in the middle of the night. Lots of people go wandering without putting on their glasses. They can see. Things aren’t sharp, but they can see well enough. She’s looking behind her because it’s a scarey place.

The card says Gosh, this place has spooks! Somebody call Professor Reardon. Happy Halloween.

Steve and Joyce were in an intimate relationship. It was his nickname for her.

Source(s): have the dvd with subtitles

you know wat i got to watch the 1st minit of red rose then my mum and dad told me to go to bed THEN wen i woke up thay said its too sceary 4 me? as if!

i would telll u but cant srry