Has anyone seen the movie "Rose Red" with or without captions?

The reason I ask is because there are a few parts that I want to know what they are saying. It is: 1.) when Emory wakes up from his nightmare, he looks at his clock and mumbles something. I wanted to know what he said. 2.) I want to know what Deana Petri (the movie star) says to Joyce at that end when she first... show more The reason I ask is because there are a few parts that I want to know what they are saying. It is:
1.) when Emory wakes up from his nightmare, he looks at his clock and mumbles something. I wanted to know what he said.
2.) I want to know what Deana Petri (the movie star) says to Joyce at that end when she first comes on the scene. Same to Emory.
3.) I also want to know who that is that scares Emory and Pam both and what they say.
4.) I want to know why Pam goes with Kathy, when Kathy isn't even wearing her glasses. Doesn't she realize something is up? She must since she kept looking back to make sure no one is following, right?
5.) What does the card read at the beginning that Joyce picks up off her door? She says "Spooks, did somebody call...?" than throws it out.
6.) Why did Steve call Joyce "Dee"? Does anyone know?

If you can answer all 6 questions, I might be able to get you an additional 10 points.