Do you agree that I have a perfect reason to absolutely despise my high school?

Well, to start off, all the kids bully me. The Teachers don't listen to me, only my classmates, making me feel left out. My parents told me to beat up on kids that are mean to me (which means every student) and I just beat one student and my mom had called the school and now, I'll get sent to AEP (Behavior Unit) if I do it again, for something my mom and dad told me to do! Because of these people, I'm becoming suicidal again and I'm back at the point where I want to cut myself until I bleed to death! *breaks out in a bunch of tears*

I only put this in this section since it was the first one.

Favorite Answer

Well...my son has had his share of bullying and he's only 10. My daughter (she's 25) also had her share of bullying as well. This is how I dealt with my daughter...there was a girl that continued to bully her and make threats. I told her to NEVER EVER start a fight, but to defend herself. (in the eyes of the school however that is the wrong thing to do). Anyway...this girl wouldn't let my daughter in the door of the classroom, she was literally blocking her. My daughter took off her backpack and tried to go past the girl once more...the girl SHOVED her...from that point on my daughter proceeded to kick her butt down the hall. (did I mention she was a brown belt in karate at the time?) anyway, yes my daughter got into trouble..HOWEVER I had warned the school MULTIPLE times about this and they did nothing.

MY POINT to you is this...TALK to your parents. Your parents are WRONG if they actually told you to beat someone up. Maybe they just said to DEFEND yourself.?

Honestly you REALLY need to TALK to someone face to face and it should be your parents. Tell them exactly what you said here. OR tell the school counselor...the COUNSELOR 'must' take action! If you truly feel like cutting yourself then by all means tell the school / parents / about your feelings. It's not safe for you to feel this way. For YOU. Please..I'm begging you to talk to someone.

First off . . .your parents gave your the absolute WRONG advise as to how to handle this situation. You obviously need to talk to someone that you can trust. Have you tried a guidance counselor at school? I know you're not fond of that place - but maybe a school counselor can help as they are within the environment. Plus you may need to get a little "thick-skinned." Kids can be mean sometimes. I know ignoring them is difficult - but what are you going to do? Beat up the whole school? I don;t think so. - besides that won't change the situation at all.

I think you need to find an adult who can help you find out why these kids are picking on you - perhaps there is something about you that you can work on to make yourself more acceptable. So don't cut yourself and bleed to death. . . There's got to be a better way.

F*CK THEM!

Those losers are just holding you back.

You know what?

You work hard, get good grades, get a scholarship and go to a prestigous college/university and you will never see those sh*twipes again. Plus youll probably grow up to be rich.

Billgates was a loser when he was in highschool

You hold your head up high!

Their all just haters!

• DrIG

You need psychological help which cannot be given in a public forum such as this. Speak to your guidance counselor./

first of all how old are you? and second why don't you just continue beating up kids but do it outside school...

The common denominator here is:

(drum roll please...)

YOU.