29.Giants- Brandon LaFell WR LSU

30.Titans- Donald Brown RB Connecticut

31.Cardinals- Alex Mack C California

32.Steelers- Aaron Maybin DE Penn State

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That looks pretty good. The only things that I would debate would be Andre Smith going 7th, I honestly think he is better than Michael Oher, and will go #2 overall.

The only other two things I see are Knowshon going behind Wells, I'm not too sure that will happen, IMHO Knowshon is a bigger threat than Wells. When I say threat I mean Knowshon has the ability and talent to break a big play every time he touches the ball, and is a good receiver and pass blocker out of the back-field. Wells isn't. And Harvin might go higher because of his athletic ability. But it will ultimately come down to who needs what and how much they are willing to deal.

Finally, Grahm Harrell will not go in the first round because he is not a "pro-style" QB. For example, the reason Stafford is so highly sought after is because of the offense he was in at UGA. They run mostly out of the Ace or I Formations. This mean the QB is under center and makes drops (3,5,7 steps). Harrell comes out of a "gimmick" offense; for lack of a better term. About 70% of their plays (if not more) are shotgun formations, how many pro teams stay in the shotgun? 0.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Some of these picks are pretty good...but......

I agree with the other guy, and Andre Smith will go higher than Oher.

The Chiefs have a young and aspiring Tyler Thigpen at QB. There's no need for them to waste a high first round pick on another QB. They really need to build on their D.

The Packers aren't in dyer need of a CB. They have Al Harris and Charles Woodson. Both are great CBs. The Bucs, the Chargers, and definitely the Titans do not need another RB. The Bucs have Warrick Dunn, and then Cadillac behind him. Chargers have LT, and Darren Sproles if he stays. Titans have 4 RBs already. Two of which are amazing.

Other than that. Looks pretty good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow Loadholt? LaFell? Nicks,Britt?Meredith? Brown? You think I don't know where those prospects are ranked? Probably the second worse mock I have seen. Go do some research those guys won't even impress at the combine to make your mock realistic. Where is Aaron Curry? You know the best LB prospect. Why would the Chargers pass on Maualuga. Worst draft actually that I have seen. These people don't know who these prospects are and I do. Wow its horrid.

• 1 decade ago

Its decent , except the chiefs should stick with tyler thigpen, he's a beast, and the titans DO NOT need another running back, they got cj28 and white, they need a wide Receiver this time for real.and the texans don't need another running back either they got a franchise back in steve slaton. Andre Smith should either go to the lions or the bengals

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

News flash, are you a Pats fan? Maualuga will NOT fall past pick 17. GUARANTEED! Jets will go defense, probably a Defensive End or offense at running back.

• 1 decade ago

You have 2 and 3 in the wrong order. Bulger is on the way out.

• 1 decade ago

Lafell is going back to school and Aaron Curry OLB out of wake forest is gunna be a top 5 pick, you dont have him in the first round.

• 1 decade ago

not bad. houston will address defense though. we dont need a RB in the first round. maybe later on.

• 1 decade ago

wheres grahm harrell outta TTU &

Jermey Macklin will go a number 7-8 cause jags & da raiders

need wrs.

count on percy to be in top 10 aswell.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Everette Brown is a pass rusher...not an outside linebacker...???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.