? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

環境污染的英文文章煩請修正

各位英文達人您們好:

我最近在撰寫數篇英文文章,但在寫作中充滿了不確定,所以上來這邊麻煩

各位英文好手幫忙修正我的文法及通順度,以下是我寫的英文,並且附註中文是因為

我擔心我的英文辭不達意,另外最後一段還懇請好手幫忙翻譯.

According to above mentioned, those factories produce the toxic gas and liquid waste that to

cause the grave pollution. Also I charged the environmental assessment, and I observed that

each company attempted to hide defects when someone checked the factory…

根據上面提過的,這些工廠排放有毒的氣體以及受過汙染的水而造成嚴重的環境汙染,

同時我在這份工作也是負責環境評估,我注意到這些公司在接受檢查時都會刻意的隱

藏問題,但當我來西班牙念有關歐盟的碩士後才真正了解,環境是沒有邊界的無時時刻

影響我們的生活,也是因為如此,這個問題是人類必須深刻意識到的。

可能在主文我沒有說明清楚,這份資料的中英文都是我撰寫的,是想請大家幫我修正英文部分,加上中文只是擔心我的英文文章程度實在太低,所以怕有詞不達義的地方,謝謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

As mentioned above, these factories were discharging toxic gases and contaminated liquid, severely polluting the environment.

Part of my job involved environmental assessment. While doing this task I noticed that many of these companies with defects in environmental control were making concious attempts to cover up their problems from the inspector.

It was as a result of doing a Master course in Spain, studying subjects relating to the EU that I truly came to realize the global nature of environmental issues. They constantly affect all aspects of our life. It is for this reason that the issues of environmental protection should be a deep concern for mankind.

第一段第一句的 As the above mentioned 一般都用在法律條文中, 要避免。 可以用 As mentioned above 或 As stated above 此類不帶法律意味的語句。 The above mentioned 非常 ' 官味 '。