? asked in 藝術與人文詩詞與文學 · 1 decade ago

這段英文真正的意思是什麼

I work in the International operation department in a Local Bank here in South Africa. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL. Of 36,000,000 (Thirty Six Million USD) on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has long since passed away (dead) leaving no beneficiary to the account.

The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a

foreigner and from Iraq in particular and I am certainly sure that he is dead, and nobody will come again for the Claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal

claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.

I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this money,But you will need to open an account where this can be transferred.

I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling

this transaction as my job and The future of my family would be jeopardized if it were

breached.

I want to assure you that the transaction is without risk if due process is followed accordingly.

Finally I will give you 25% for your corporation.

Rating
    Best Answer

我在國際工序部门工作在一家当地银行中這裡在南非。 在定期检查我發現了與BAL的一個休眠住所的帳戶。 36,000,000 (三十六百萬USD)在进一步謹慎調查,我也發現帐户持有人長久以來未通過(死者)留下受益人對帳戶。因為前操作員直流是a,銀行將批准這金錢给所有外國人 外國人和從伊拉克特別是和我一定肯定他是死的,并且沒人為這個金錢A外國人要求再將來能只要與法律的這金錢對帐户持有人的要求; 因此我需要您的在這種交易的合作。我提供必要信息需求為了要這金錢,但是您將需要开可以轉移這的帳戶。 我祝願在處理的最大機密 如果它是,這種交易作为我的工作和未來我家將被危害破壞。 我想要保證您交易是沒有风险,如果正当手续相應地被跟隨。 最终我將給您25%您的公司的。

Source(s): abc
  • Joseph

同意 002 的說法。這是騙錢的信件,不要去理會。網路上一大堆這種東西。

這是一封國際詐騙信件, 我也曾經收到過, 大意是說有一筆美金三千多萬

的款項沒人領, 因為帳戶持有人往生, 而他又沒有繼承人....... 別理它就好了.