Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我看看這篇英文自傳是否通順,感謝

My name is XXX. I was born in Taipei, and brought up in an average family. I have an older brother. My parents never pamper me just because I am the youngest child . They educated us to share housework that makes me more self-responsible. When I was eighteen, I left home and entered XXX University. During the period of time, I worked in the supermarket as a part time employee at night, in order to earn living cost.

After I was graduated from college, I ever worked for a book distribution company and a commercial bank as customer service for about one year. The basic level works improved the sense of propriety in communication and bearing hardship spirit.

In 2004 I joined a medicine agent company. I am in charge of processing orders, opening the L/C, making contact with forwarders and customhouse brokers, inventorying stock , maintaining equipments, purchasing packing material and stationery, providing price lists for customers, preparing documents for joining tenders of medicine supply. I had worked in here for four years, I learned a lot about communicating with different departments’ colleagues and customers to organize working procedure more effective.

I believe that my experience about trade and the steady as well as responsible personality helps me working better in trading company. I look forward to join your company, and I will do my best through the professional experience to benefit the company.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

稍微修改一下, 請不要見怪喔

>> My name is XXX. I was born in Taipei and brought up in a normal family. I only have a brother older than me. However, my parents never pamper me just because I am the youngest child. They educate us to share the housework that makes me more self-responsible.

When I was eighteen, I left home and entered the University of XXX . During my college years, I worked in the supermarket as a part-time employee at night in order to earn living costs.

After I graduated from college, I worked for a book distribution company and a commercial bank both in customer service for about one year. The entry-level experiences had improved the sense of propriety in communications with our customers.

In 2004, I joined a medicinal agent company. I was in charge of various tasks which include processing orders, opening the L/C, making contacts with forwarders and customhouse brokers, inventorying stock, maintaining equipment, purchasing packing material and stationery, providing price lists for customers, preparing documents for joining tenders of medicine supply, etc. I had worked in the company for four years during which time I learned a lot about communicating with different departments’ colleagues and with customers to organize working procedures more effectively.

I believe that my experiences in trade and the steady, responsible personality would help me work better in trading companies. So I look forward to joining your company, and I will do my best with the professional experience to benefit the company.

• IRCA

My parents never pamper me just because I am the youngest child .

My parents never pamper me even though I am the youngest child .

When I was eighteen, I left home and entered XXX University.

........ After I was graduated from college, ( 兩者是不一樣的)

In 2004 , I joined a medicine agent company.

I had worked in here for four years,

I look forward to join XXXX company, and 相信我的加入 will do my best through the professional experience to benefit the company.