Best Need for Speed game ever?

Ok so I did a little bit of research because this question really intrigues me.

Need for Speed is the first game i ever played for playstation way back in 1997. and ill admit, the franchise has gone MAJORLY downhill. When? i have no clue. at any rate, what is your favorite need for speed game? here's some things i found note worthy of the series.

EA Canada made need for speed (nfs1) all the way to porsche unleased (nfs5).

EA Black box made need for speed hot pursuit 2 (nfs6) to undercover (nfs12)

ea black box is done, so ea canada will once again make the need for speed game...not ea black box.

nfs hot pursuit 2 (nfs6) was the first ps2 nfs.

while nfs hot pursuit 3 (nfs3) was the first nfs with car mods, nfs underground (nfs7) was the first with aftermarket mods)

nfs carbon (nfs 10) was the first ps3 nfs.

me myself...i liked nfs hot pursuit, high stakes, porsche unleased, hot pursuit 2, underground, and lastly most wanted (nfs's 3,4,5,6,7, and 9 respectively). prostreet and carbon werent bad...but didnt cut it

best answer to best detailed answer

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

most wanted is my choice it's got a challenge....the other games all u do is racing and using your speed to win...most wanted is about strategy takes more then just brawn n speed to beat a helicopter and a spikestrip lol

pro's of most wanted: game play make's sense and is challinging. give's you something to do then just race...usually when you finish a racing game it gets boring because you do the same race's over and over. with this game you can burn up spare time coming up with new way's in evading the big guys; in game tuning allows for people to tune their cars while racing to gain an advantage over other cars; you get to race for pinks rather than just spending thousands of dollars on a car to look like your rival's if you win you get a 2 of 3 chance to take their car's which once you get to the top of the blacklist it becomes more than worth it.

cons of most wanted:

music selection not that great can only customize body kit, spoiler, rim brand/size and a few other thing's no extra goodies like underglow or spinners

my second favorite: underground 2 the customization is the best game play sux a lil tho got easily bored when completed this game

• contes
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Best Need For Speed Game

• 5 years ago

My Favrt Need For Speed GAME is NFS RIVALS and it should be.. because of it's reality like very high graphics has been added into the game . Also the changing climatic conditions in the game and water vapour on the car's glass .... In this game i found many thing about cars (super cars) speed and all other many things.

While playing the game i learned to hack vehicles such as cops and pursuits using methods like EMP , ESF , MINES , SHOCK WAVES etc .. which is provided into the game and the most likely is the car's health .. which is very real (not provided in other racing games) .

It's name is Need For Speed so WHY WOULD I GO SLOW .

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Best Need for Speed game ever?

Ok so I did a little bit of research because this question really intrigues me.

Need for Speed is the first game i ever played for playstation way back in 1997. and ill admit, the franchise has gone MAJORLY downhill. When? i have no clue. at any rate, what is your favorite need for speed game?...

Source(s): speed game ever: https://biturl.im/osc8z
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Place your bets to gain is simple with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/zVKG9 .

Zcodes System is a remarkably appropriate program since the forecasts are manufactured by evaluating up several applicable factors; the accuracy of the predicted effect is very high.

You'd find it almost impossible to aspect in therefore several aspects and produce the forecast as precisely all on your own for only one sporting function, aside from a whole day's betting's worth.

Zcodes is consistently being updated.  It's no e-book.  It's a living, breathing, activities investing system.  

Zcodes System does the hard meet your needs because is just a process that hold it fresh.

• 5 years ago

Underground 2

• 4 years ago

All the effort for making winning forecasts predicated on a multitude of applicable, new facets is done for you with the Zcodes System from here https://tr.im/Q4nIz . You merely place your bets on the selections the device gives you and view your winnings raise as though by magic!

A good thing about Zcodes is the newest done-for-you systems. They are proven tendency lines that take all of the guesswork out of betting.

If you are seeking to produce some serious income with activities investing, that is the greatest destination for a start. You will require game betting to a next level.

• 3 years ago

• 6 years ago

the best need for speed is most wanted

• 1 decade ago

NFS most wanted has got to be the best nfs game there's been so far... i mean, the whole blacklist 15 thing actually made sense in the game, not just racing and then all of a sudden u become popular and get hook ups, and then a boss comes out of nowhere, u beat him and u win the game... lol wtf

Source(s): 1pacizdabom
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.