Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

how many times a week is it healthy to masterbate?

so i was talkin to one of my friends(it was a girl) about jerkin off(i know, wierd subject to be talkin bout)and she told me that it was healthy to masterbate, and even more, to do it 8 times a week.i was wondering if that was a true statement.if not, can u tell me what is healthy, and any more info on it?

thx for the help

Best Answer

3 times a week is thre normal as any more can form an addiction.

Masturbation, sex, and wet dreams increases the quality of youir sperm and does not, contrary to popular belief, (and to the relief of many men) decrease the count.

Masturbation reinforces sexual attraction to things.

That is why people whos religion condemns homosexuals and when said person is of that orientation, they are, ironically required by sex therapists to masturbate hetero style.

If you hae a fetish, then plrease, do not masturbate much as itll reinforce it.

Wet dreams are caused by when the body needs to keep things flowing, excuse the crappy pun, and so you ejaculate.

If you are a healthy wan....i mean...sexually mature individual who engages in masturbaional practices regularly then youll be fine and not experience said dreams lol.

The victorians in my native England put a taboo on masturbation.

It is still felt today with he uneducatyed saying it.

Masturbation does not effect any motor snses.

You couldmasturbate 30 times a day (although thats highly unlikely and a little creepy) and qualify as an air force pilot in the most pedantic 20/20 air force there is.

So yep.

Dont listen to those old Limey lies.

• Take a tip from your famous bard, Shakespeare and learn to spell your native tongue correctly. Of are just just a lousy typist? From a friend…****, ****… ha ha

• arment

Is It Healthy To Masterbate

well healthy, id say 3 times a week is an okay healthy amount.

while it is healthy for you, masturbation, just like anything, isn't good in too much quantity.

As long as you're not doing it so much that you begin to lose time out of your life from it, i guess it's okay.

But from what i've heard from like 90% of the male population in school and online, 3 times a week seems like a normal amount

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

so i was talkin to one of my friends(it was a girl) about jerkin off(i know, wierd subject to be talkin bout)and she told me that it was healthy to masterbate, and even more, to do it 8 times a week.i was wondering if that was a true statement.if not, can u tell me what is healthy, and any more...

Source(s): times week healthy masterbate: https://tinyurl.im/btht1

I know I'm a girl, but since I have a boyfriend and a few close guy friends that I talk to about this stuff, I'm pretty informed. :P

Any amount is okay, as long as you're not addicted.

It all just depends on how much you want to do it.

But the more you do it, doesn't make it healthier.

But masturbating quite a bit is definitely better than not masturbating at all, in my opinion.

But its all in your own perspective.

Don't let anyone talk you into doing something more just because they say its better.

Well, good luck! :)

For men you need to ejaculate about 3 times a week, either by sex, masturbation or wet dream. Wet dreams happen because the body knows you need to keep things moving in the semen producing parts.

Don;' feel you must get up to 8 times a week if you don't feel like masturbating. If you do feel like it, or more. go ahead, It does not hurt.

Also when you ejaculate you release endorphins, making you calmer and more relaxed.

• weylin

Is It Healthy To Mastrubate

Many men do it one or twice a day actually. It won't hurt you unless you form an addiction out of it. There's nothing wrong with masturbating, just do it in moderation.

• my girlfriend refuses to use a public toilet that serves both men and women. she thinks she might get pregnant from all the sperm and *** crap there!
      Reminds of how the college girls in a nun's school were told not to sit where a man has been sitting! What nuns don't know! aha!

• Tara

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awTUi

Of course itz normal, and itz probly an improvement frm how much u used to do it. Dnt wrry by the time ur 18 u probly will cease masturbating

Hah, not that weird to talk about, as a girl, I actually love to talk about that kind of stuff, like when me and guys from class talk about p*nis related stuff, and masturbating, and what turns them on, it is so HOT! I love it, major girl turn on♥

& It don't matter how many times you do, unless you want to have kids, because the more you do that, the lower your sperm count gets, which decreases chances of having kids, so just slow it down a little maybe, or you could just use a vag. instead of a hand :P

Source(s): Me & my turn ons (pen*s talk) & health class in grade 6 :P (a while ago) i'm in high school now! ;)