How much does it cost to play paintball?

My husband's birthday is coming up and I was thinking about getting a gift certificate for him and three of his friends to go play paint ball for a few hours, or maybe even the whole day. They would be renting all the equipment and they would have to play at a paintball field. Does anyone know? I'm in Michigan...

Favorite Answer

Most fields cost the same for a few hours or the entire day. The cost varies, I don't know about Michigan, but around here (Texas) entry will run somewhere between $10-$25/ head. $25 is usually high enough for players to go elsewhere around here.

He will also need to rent equipment if he does not own his own, that will run around $10-$15

Then there is paint... for the four of them figure buying 2 cases anywhere from $35-$50/case... (most fields are "Field Paint Only" for both safety and financial reasons)

The best thing you can do is to call the local field or pro-shop and ask them... be sweet and nice and if its their first time, tell them, they might cut you a deal or at least pay extra attention to make sure they have a blast.

Source(s): SFASU Paintball Players Association, President 11 years of play
  • jhaban

Paintball Cost

To rent equipment for one person, it is generally $20-25 for rental gear, 15$ for admission, and 7$ for all day air.. so factor those three numbers in plus paintballs which can range from $30-60 for a box of 2000 paintballs. Better quality paint cost a little bit more but it is well worth it. If your husband and his friends are new to the sport then they will probably shoot around 500-600 paintballs each in a day.

These prices are for organized paintball fields around here in central cal so it may vary a little bit.

Also, I have never really heard of gift cards for paintball so you might want to just hand them a card with cash.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My husband's birthday is coming up and I was thinking about getting a gift certificate for him and three of his friends to go play paint ball for a few hours, or maybe even the whole day. They would be renting all the equipment and they would have to play at a paintball field. Does anyone...

Source(s): cost play paintball: https://shortly.im/wn1KN

A decent place costs about $30 for rental gear and usually about 3-5 games worth of paintballs.

How Much Is Paintball Shooting

• Louise

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awXHb

it depends but here's a rough estimate based on the place I play at, $25 to play all day (sometimes les if they have a special offer) $25 gear rental (gun, mask, air tank) skip this if you have your own $30 a case of paintballs (2000 count) you might use less, I shoot alot

Google local paintball fields or go to pbnation.com and near the top there's a field/store search. Then check out the websites for pricing info.

Around 25 dollars for rental gear, 20 dollars for a game fee, and 40 or 45 dollars for a cheap case of paint each.

idk about michigan but where i play its 25 for entry 50 for a case of 2000 paintballs. and since u would be renting hmmm... maybe around 140 total. i kno its expensive