Irs code 1121 i called they said my refund had been released 2day how long it takes to get money deposited?

orig. deposite date of 1/30 didnt happen refund site said delay in processing code 1121 i caled irs. they said refund was released yesterday how long will it take for me to get my money and will it be direct deposited still?
Update: i dont know how to respond to everyone so i hope this way will work. checked the wmr site still says 1121 hoping i get money deposited tomarrow. maybe the site for wont reup also yes we had both eic for 2 kids and first time home buyer credit we filed with turbo tax jan 19 was accepted by irs on 20 th of jan. i was... show more i dont know how to respond to everyone so i hope this way will work. checked the wmr site still says 1121 hoping i get money deposited tomarrow. maybe the site for wont reup also yes we had both eic for 2 kids and first time home buyer credit we filed with turbo tax jan 19 was accepted by irs on 20 th of jan. i was told a week and 1/2 ago i was getting a letter in mail it never came dont think it will since it has now been released so maybe no news is good news. i will post to this again tomarrow and let you know if my money came thanks everyone.