Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 1 decade ago

I want to make money clicking. How do I make money clicking?

My friend was telling me that you can make money money clicking links on these sites called ptc sites. I know that you can make money clicking on auto-surf sites but i've never tried to make money clicking on a ptc site.

Are there any good ptc sites on which I can make money clicking?

Favorite Answer

Yes you can.

They're some people who will try to tell you that you can't. They say it's a scam etc. I'll tell you right now that PTC Sites are not get rich quick schemes, but you can make an additional US$300-$500. A month with these two PTC Sites. (1) Neobux and (2) Performance Bux.

Now they're donzens and probably hundreds of PTC Sites online now but I'm only recommending these 2 sites because I know that the two of them and only these two are 110% legit and non-scam.

They are also the only 2 PTC Sites to my knowledge that PayPal does business with, which in my opion gives them more credability. I'm not saying they're not other Legit & Paying PTC Sites. I'm just saying these are the only 2 i'm 100% certain off.

If you're interested and you get deeper into the PTC world you make discover more and may even be able to increase your earnings.

I hope this info has been helpful.

I've made over $500 with this company payments to you via check !

SurveySavvy is unique from other online panels because of its patented referral program that gives you incentives for every survey your referrals complete and additional incentives for every survey their referrals complete. This represents growth to your account balance regardless of whether or not you actually complete any surveys!

To sign up, click on the following link:

https://www.surveysavvy.com/ss/ss_index.php?id=239...

If that doesn't work, copy and paste the link into your browser.

About SurveySavvy.com

Since its inception in 1999, the SurveySavvy online community has grown to include business professionals and consumers in more than 195 countries around the globe. Its unique patented referral program (Patent #7194448 & Patent No. 6446044) offers its members one of the industry's most innovative ways to maximize incentives while helping to enrich and grow the community.

========================================================

And $200 here'

Refer Others And Get Paid When They Shop--Forever.

When you tell friends that BigCrumbs gives you BIG cash back at eBay and so many popular retailers they'll want to join too. When they do, we'll pay you every time they shop--forever.

You can earn even more by becoming a CrumbEarner and earning on referrals of referrals (and so on) up to 5 generations.

There's no pressure. No sales. No nonsense. Some members just want to help friends save, while others have made thousands of dollars by treating our referral program as a powerful business opportunity.

Just visit the http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/landing.do?r=weave... get started.

Sign up as a crumb earner so you can make even more with their referral program pays via paypal !

The more you refer the more you earn do what I do help others and help yourself !

My friend told me that he made money clicking links on http://www.clickipink.com/ I've been using them for a while and I've made a bit off referrals who've also clicked the links. Definitively recommend this is you're wanting to make money clicking links.

Warning: Beware of get-quick-rich scams. It will waste both money and time. I learned it fro my experience.

Instead of the click to pay scams I will recommend the following proven methods to make money through internet.

* The good old "Google AdSense"

* Blogging

* Working from home as a freelancer

* Selling online

* Take part in affiliate programs

* Publishing digital content

# 1 The good old "Google AdSense"

Google AdSense is one of the well known money making program for webmasters. It helps the site owners to earn money from displaying text, image, flash or even video advertisements on their websites. You can earn money through AdSense by creating a website on a hot topic and placing AdSense code into your website. But there are a couple of rules and methods you should follow to make money from it.

Keep these things always in mind : Be loyal, don't be tricky, learn the basics of SEO(Search Engine Optimization), utilize the tools provided by Google and other SEO sites.

# 2 Blogging

This is an easy way to make money by blogging on some interesting topic in a and placing different kind of advertisements in the blog. You can earn some extra income from your blog by adding relevant advertisements in your blogs

# 3 Working from home as a freelancer

There are many websites for finding freelance jobs. Elance and Guru are some of them.

# 4 Selling online

You can earn money by different online bidding or shopping sites, by selling goods. I hope there is not much introduction needed for eBay and Amazon.

# 5 Take part in affiliate programs

Affiliate programs are conducted by different websites to promote their sites, through publishers websites. Commission will be given to the publisher for each valid lead they produce.

# 6 Publishing digital content

If you are good in writing books or creating digital content, then you can market it effectively through the internet. To market your content you can use ClickBank and and to publish it at no cost you can use LuLu.

NB: After seeing lot of similar questions, I have started a blog on the topic Make Money Online here: http://how-makemoneyonline.blogspot.com/2009/02/ch...

** You can follow it here to get updates on it. Please leave your comments and suggestions if it helps you.

Source(s): Experience, Internet, Blogs, Forums.

You get paid a fraction of a cent while the companies make 20 cents for every click, they are scamming google adsense advertisers, which is where the money comes from.

free paid surveys

www.PiggyBuck.com

1

Source(s): Automated Binary Trading http://netint.info/AdvancedTradingTechnology/?WQgg

I can forward you an email from a Nigerian relative of mine I didn't know existed that passed away. You can claim my $1.2 million from them on my behalf and keep it too. Appears the attorneys have been looking for me for a long time.

Take the globe. brilliant for pay per click work. with forum also with active group of followers!!

No.

Any website that claims to pay you simply for clicking on things is a scam.

http://earningtoday.webs.com/

You won't make millions, but you WILL make extra spending money....$20 a month for 5 min a day? $50 a month for 7 min a day?