Trinity College Dublin Admissions?

I am an Ontario high school graduate, and have done 1 year of u.s. college and 1 semester of u.s. university on a scholarship. I will probably do one year of university or college in Ontario this September, I have applied but haven't decided where I will accept yet. Anyways, I have been to Ireland 3 times and... show more I am an Ontario high school graduate, and have done 1 year of u.s. college and 1 semester of u.s. university on a scholarship. I will probably do one year of university or college in Ontario this September, I have applied but haven't decided where I will accept yet. Anyways, I have been to Ireland 3 times and always loved Trinity College and interested in studying abroad there. I have just emailed admissions, but until then I want to know what others think of Trinity, and my chances and all of that. I have many relatives and family in Ireland who know a great deal about Dublin and Trinity and have heard many things.Thanks.

Also, if anyone can recommend any easier schools to get into in Ireland or England please let me know. My major is psycholgy.