Why do people hate ECW so much? + BQ?

When Kane went to ECW, all I heard was bad things about him and ECW. Now, Christian returned to ECW :) and people are saying it's because he's not big enough, or all these negative things. Why is everyone so negative about ECW? This is how I see it. Kane was given the opportunity he wasn't getting... show more When Kane went to ECW, all I heard was bad things about him and ECW. Now, Christian returned to ECW :) and people are saying it's because he's not big enough, or all these negative things.
Why is everyone so negative about ECW?

This is how I see it. Kane was given the opportunity he wasn't getting on the other shows. He was ECW Champion. Whether you like it or not, that is a main title. ECW Champion is the Champion of the brand. It is a pretty big deal. When Kane was on ECW, the ratings went up and things got better. Christian is there now...EVERYONE I know is watching ECW next week. EVEN my cousin who doesn't watch today's wrestling all that much. Everyone is excited. This is so unpredictable.

Christian is getting an oppotunity to shine, something he probably wouldn't get the chance to do on any other brand (for now at least). You all watch Raw and Smackdown! don't you realize how crowded and busy things are? His best bet was to shine on ECW. He left the WWE for the other promotion, he does need to work his way back up. I think this was a gift, a second chance from Vince. Think about it, if he was on any other show, he wouldn't have all of the room he does now to shine and win back fans and respect. Not only does working alone help him big time, but with the new talents (some old) well, it's a great thing for him. It's also a great thing for everyone around him AND the show itself. He's technically a veteran and a great wrestler in every way. He's great in the ring and can help them during matches. Only good is coming from this major change.

I don't know if everyone agrees, but in one night ECW became my favorite show to watch. Raw is full of commercials and nothing but Randy replays. Smackdown is great, but it's not as exciting as ECW was last night. I really don't know why people are complaining. Christian going to ECW is a great thing. Kane went back to RAW "the A show" and look what happened to him (when he first went back), nothing happened...only "jobbing". Jamie was on "the A show" and look where he was, doing nothing. NOW Jamie is one of the best on the ECW roster IN AN ACTUAL story line. Natalya wasn't getting any air time or chances. Now look where she is on ECW and it will only get better. I would jump to ECW if I were a WWE Star because on that show, you get chances to shine and a lot of air time. So I need to ask...

WQ: Why is everyone hating ECW so much? Why are people saying the stars that got there are getting screwed and Vince doesn't like them or has nothing to do with them? From what I see, they are getting it better than most of the mid-carders on the "A shows"...

BQ: Are you happy Natalya is finally doing something? Do you still hate ECW for giving her the chance to shine?

Give ECW a chance and let it BE one of the A shows. Without fan support, it's never going to change. People need to change with it, it's changing big time, enjoy it for the great show it turned out to be.