Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will Obama really be getting off scott free by walking away from what he has done?

Update:

ACORN corruption, illegal campaign funds, etc.

Update 2:

Michael S, let's see if I can get your point? I point some true facts about Obama, but they can't be true because I hate him? Amazing deduction.

Update 3:

Michael S, let's see if I can get your point? I point some true facts about Obama, but they can't be true because I hate him? Amazing deduction.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the media will cover him up. Obama has brought us nothing but scandal.

Hilda Solis, Labor Secty, hubby Tax Evasion, 15 liens

Bill Richardson, now ex-Appointee, Fed investigation Taxes

Tom Daschle – Tax Evasion

Tim Geitner – Tax Evasion

Nancy Killefer – Tax Evasion

Eric Holder – Contra Affair Pardons under Clinton

Rahm Emanuel – son of a known terrorist

ACORN- Voter Fraud

Rod Blagojevich – Governor selling Obama's senate seat

Jeremiah Wright – Racist

Franklin Raines – CEO of Failed Fannie and Freddie

Tony Rezko – shady real Estate deals, Obama’s House

Bill Ayers - Terrorist

Obama and the New Black Panther Party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DQAOZlNrO8

Youtube thumbnail

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

It seems that way! there is not any JUSTICE, Justice is basically a note contained in the Dictionary. basically seem at lots of the Ridiculous questions in the following at present. Obama is being BLAMED for the state our economic gadget is in, ALREADY!! the guy has basically been in workplace for "22" DAYS and many the Idiots on here are blaming him for bush's blunders! This childlike & immature habit on their section is basically the starting up for 'childishly' attempting to get decrease back at each and each and every of the '7' very last years complications, Insults & blunders that human beings & the international has seen by the bush administration. "22" days.....hahahaha...C'mon kiddies.....develop UP, provide the guy a danger!

• 1 decade ago

You got any proof of that, Skippy?

Bush and Cheney admitted on television that they ignored the FISA laws and illegally wiretapped American citizens. They also admitted that they authorized illegal torture and rendition. We also have the Downing Street memo which proves that Bush and Cheney, et al, fixed the facts around their desire to invade Iraq. They lied about the causes for that war. Are they going to get off scott free?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clinton returned his foreign campaign contributions, but Obama will get to keep his $65 billion in foreign campaign cash he got. I wonder which countries he is indebted to now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama can be impeached because he is still in office

The only way to punish a president for acts committed in office is impeachment.

• 1 decade ago

Yes..

The media will play a major role in this matter

• You are a copycat!!!

He hasn't done anything, I mean he literally hasn't done anything. Still when he does, and his decisions start to get going, then we will really see how he is panning out. Hope you have your seat belt fastened, you are in for a bumpy ride.

• 1 decade ago

As long as half this country continues to support him....yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The media covered his *** and all the federal judges are afraid to touch him because everyone of his followers would scream racism.

• Thomas
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

you and others who jump on Obama for some petty things, but when Bush and his thugs destroying the economy where were you guy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.