Poll: Have you ever gotten a ticket because of a red light cameras?

camera*..

Best Answer

yes, just recently too...I remember when it happened I was thinking to myself, "Oh no!" but when I saw the pictures I didn't realize just how bad my running of the red light really was, the light was red before I even entered the intersection!!!!!! There was nobody around at the time, very light traffic which may have actually helped me NOT get in a wreck that day!

Yes, about 5 yrs ago in California (San Diego). It cost $364 if I just paid for the ticket outright or $384 + $19.95 if I take a driving class so it won't show up on my record. I did the $384 + $19.95 so my insurance wouldn't go up. I was able to do it on the computer at home. Now I drive like a little old man. Very hard to fight, especially if the red light camera is using digital video tape and not snap-shot photographs. As of Jan 1st, 2011 the price for red light tickets are now a minimum of $450 and up.

Nope, but I know people that have. They're pretty new where I live and a lot of people are complaining about them. I say slow down, and stop at the red light then you won't have to worry about them!

No, I haven't, but I try not to run red lights, but I'm in a place where one sides lights are green, but somebody is still passing through.

Nope

Nope.

If you get one, go to court. You have the right to face your accuser if you get a ticket.

They can't bring a camera into court. Charges are dropped. That's why they stopped using them a lot in VA.

Yes the only ones i get, got one in the wife car, the pic was so good, I had to admit it

• Robin

no i have not but my aunt & uncle have about 5 or 6 times so far

Dämon~~➤

• Laura

No. just those damn red and blue sirens that come out of no where.

• Pizzt

YES and to top it off they are on the freeways here too!