Poll: Have you ever gotten a ticket because of a red light cameras?

Update:

camera*..

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yes, just recently too...I remember when it happened I was thinking to myself, "Oh no!" but when I saw the pictures I didn't realize just how bad my running of the red light really was, the light was red before I even entered the intersection!!!!!! There was nobody around at the time, very light traffic which may have actually helped me NOT get in a wreck that day!

• 4 years ago

Yes, about 5 yrs ago in California (San Diego). It cost $364 if I just paid for the ticket outright or $384 + $19.95 if I take a driving class so it won't show up on my record. I did the $384 + $19.95 so my insurance wouldn't go up. I was able to do it on the computer at home. Now I drive like a little old man. Very hard to fight, especially if the red light camera is using digital video tape and not snap-shot photographs. As of Jan 1st, 2011 the price for red light tickets are now a minimum of $450 and up.

• 1 decade ago

Nope, but I know people that have. They're pretty new where I live and a lot of people are complaining about them. I say slow down, and stop at the red light then you won't have to worry about them!

• 1 decade ago

No, I haven't, but I try not to run red lights, but I'm in a place where one sides lights are green, but somebody is still passing through.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nope

• 1 decade ago

Nope.

If you get one, go to court. You have the right to face your accuser if you get a ticket.

They can't bring a camera into court. Charges are dropped. That's why they stopped using them a lot in VA.

• 1 decade ago

Yes the only ones i get, got one in the wife car, the pic was so good, I had to admit it

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no i have not but my aunt & uncle have about 5 or 6 times so far

Dämon~~➤

• Laura
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No. just those damn red and blue sirens that come out of no where.

• Pizzt
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

YES and to top it off they are on the freeways here too!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.