Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What kind of music do your parents listen to? And what kind do you listen to?

Also, how old are you?

My mom listens to mostly Elvis, the Who, and also New Wave.

My dad listens to a lot of stuff but mainly Johnny Cash.

I listen to mainly 60's stuff. Like folk-rock and psychadelic music. The Beatles, Donovan, Simon and Garfunkel, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, etc.

I'm 17.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Baz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My parents listen to The Eagles, The Doors, The Beatles, Meatloaf, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, The Steve Miller Band and Neil Young, to name a few. Pretty much everything.

I listen to everything from Beethoven to Cannibal Corpse. I'm 19.

• 1 decade ago

my mom listens to a bunch of oldies from the 70s sixties and some from the eighties. Mosty Jazz and R N B

my dad practically listens to the same except with some country music in it.

I listen to almost anything from the 90s up till now, and of course ABBA!!!!!!!!!!!! They were this great band back in the late 70s (i think)

• 1 decade ago

Well my dad and mom have totally DIFFERENT styles.

My mom is still a disco chick! But she loves her old rock.

My dad used to love like Black Sabbath, stuff like that.

Now he's into Within Temptation, Nightwish, European Rock, also he likes Jethro Tull and Alice Cooper.

Im 14, and i like Rev Theory, Theory of a Deadman, Staind, Saving Abel, Modern Alternative Rock.

ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER WOULD LIKE LIL WAYNE or any other idiot around that type!

• 1 decade ago

My Mum listens to soppy stuff like old love songs played on pan pipes and relaxation stuff. In other words anything that puts you to sleep in seconds.

I listen to Rock, Pop, Soundtracks..especially from action or fantasy movies. I love Coldplay, Missy Higgins, Muse, Delta (old stuff only) and Evermore.

I'm 19.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

My mom listens to R&B music like Mary J. Blige

My dad classic rock.. he never really has told me any specific bands I barley talk to him

I listen to alternative rock and other things like Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Keane, Interpol, Pink Floyd ect..

• 1 decade ago

my parents are 65 and 61 and they listen to mainly oldies (50's, 60's, early 70's) but they also listen to soft rock.

i am 22 and my favorite kind of music is oldies but i also listen to pop and i like some songs from all genres.

• 1 decade ago

Classic rock

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My mom listens to mostly old stuff from the 80's

I listen to Rock

• 1 decade ago

My mom listens to the Beatles, Bee Gees and basically classics.

But she also likes Chop Suey! by System of a Down :|...

• 1 decade ago

My dad listens to oldies and classic country, my mom listens to r&b, and I listen mostly to classic rock and obscure but talented groups I find on the internet.

I'm 24.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.