I just bought this dc-ac power inverter?

cyber power cps150bi specs are max 150 watts out voltage 120 volts x/- 10% input voltage 10.8 to 15.8 output frequency 60hz low voltage shutdown 10.5 volt my says its 12v 120 watts max. and my laptop power chord thing says input100-240v (1.5a) output 19v the problem is when its hooked up, i first... show more cyber power cps150bi

specs are max 150 watts
out voltage 120 volts x/- 10%
input voltage 10.8 to 15.8
output frequency 60hz
low voltage shutdown 10.5 volt

my says its 12v 120 watts max.

and my laptop power chord thing says input100-240v (1.5a)
output 19v

the problem is when its hooked up, i first here this short beep (which it says it not suppose to happen) then it charges, but my touchpad on my laptop starts tripping out when i try to use it. also, i get a lot of feed back from when my laptops plugged and i try to play music from it via aux to my car.

i'm assuming its just because the cords are so close that i get the feedback, but what about my mouse tripping out? is it bad? what would be the best way to solve this, and whats causing the problem? my latop, the converter, or my car?
Update: its like when i use the touchpad it starts twitching and the pointer starts jumping all around and clicking with me just touching it. and the package also said it was simulated sine wave, so i don't know if that makes a difference. hah. unfortunately i'm not sure if i can return it. it came in one of... show more its like when i use the touchpad it starts twitching and the pointer starts jumping all around and clicking with me just touching it.

and the package also said it was simulated sine wave, so i don't know if that makes a difference. hah.

unfortunately i'm not sure if i can return it. it came in one of those packages that you have to basically rip apart to get the product out.