Roy Oswalt pulled a Curt Schilling in my opinion.?

I think his comment was stupid for a couple of reasons: 1. I DESPISE when players call out other players. I think they should worry about themselves. It was no business of Oswalt's even though he does make good points. 2. He blasts Alex, and he shows support for Clemens. Kinda hypocritical. 3. If... show more I think his comment was stupid for a couple of reasons:

1. I DESPISE when players call out other players. I think they should worry about themselves. It was no business of Oswalt's even though he does make good points.

2. He blasts Alex, and he shows support for Clemens. Kinda hypocritical.

3. If Oswalt's name is on the list (I highly doubt it is, but you never know) he will look like a complete idiot.

I always liked Oswalt and I still do, but I think he should've just kept his comments to himself. What do you think?

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090210&content_id=3816176&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb