Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Would a boy be teased if his middle name is...?

Knight?

Here are my suggestions: (N is the 1st letter of the last name)

Easton Knight N.

Kayden Knight N.

Matthew Knight N.

Jeremy Knight N.

Elias (El-e-us) Knight N.

Thanks in advance! Please no rude comments =)

Wait..scratch the N....i'm not even pregnant or married. idk why i put that =)

Favorite Answer

Is there a reason for Knight?

I like Night better, and it's kind of cool.

But I see nothing wrong with Knight.

I like Kayden and Matthew Knight out of them though.

>>I like Kayden Knight and Jeremy Knight. As an elementary teacher, it's been my experience that very few people are aware of a child's middle name. Middle names don't often come up in school, and kids really don't tease other kids about names anyway (at least not at the elementary level). I personally don't think teasing would be an issue.

i disagree. i know almost all my friends' middle names and i'm in high school.

also, knight's a pretty cool name. and i mean who doesn't get teased. just don't name him stalin or hitler or something and you're all good.

• ?

I find nothing wrong with Matthew or Jeremy as the first name while Knight is the middle.

I like Kayden Knight and Jeremy Knight. As an elementary teacher, it's been my experience that very few people are aware of a child's middle name. Middle names don't often come up in school, and kids really don't tease other kids about names anyway (at least not at the elementary level). I personally don't think teasing would be an issue.

** For the person who said he knows all his friends middle names- that's because they're your friends. At school, no one knows unless you tell them.

I don't mind Knight as a middle name, and to be honest I think it would kinda be a cool first name, but I don't like it as a middle name if the last name starts with an N.

How could they tease him about the name Knight? The girls may just say he's their Knight in shining armor! Kids will say whatever they want about anyone's name. Knight is fine.

I like it. It's unique and cool. I don't think anyone would tease him and usually kids don't even know each others middle names. If you like it. Go for it. Matthew and Jeremy may be a little too common for you if you like unique names, which it seems you do. Knight is cool.

I don't see anything wrong with Knight as a middle name. I like Elias Knight.

I think Knight is a pretty bad-a$$ name.

I love middle names that are super outstanding.

Easton Knight is my favorite from the list.

I think Knight is a neat middle name! I do, however, think that it flows better with a first name that doesn't end in "n".