Is there a waiver you can do to get promoted from PFC to SPC without having 24 months of service?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

    You can get a waiver by going to a soldier of the month board or just being high speed and getting recommended by your Command. You need 6 months time in grade as an E3.

  • trey
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

    there is a waiver, but your chain of command has to recommend you for it, really there isnt much you can do to get promoted early as the whole process takes place above your pay grade

  • 1 decade ago

    Yes. Be one excellent Soldier and ask for a waiver.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    uuuh.. dont you get immediately bumped up to spc if you are sent abroad?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.