Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Who is better at fearmongering, Blue Team or Red Team?

Red Team says we will all die in a HUUUUUUUGE terrorist attack, if we don't support them

Blue Team says Global Warming will turn us all into ash, if we don't support them.

Update:

Kool-Aid: Do you have PROOF that we will die, or are you just expressing a strong BELIEF?

My neighbor's father was killed in a car wreck. Should I get rid of my car? If you can PROVE that I will die in a car wreck, I will get rid of my car. However, your strong belief is simply not enough for me to start walking everywhere I go.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Red have a lot more experience...

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'll go with the Red Team. Can't beat death and destruction

Proper intelligence? We knew what the 911 terrorist were doing. That helped!

• 3 years ago

permit me see i think of team playboy would win. they have mickie james, natalya neidhart, and katie lea burchill who's greater desirable(mutually) than beth phoenix, melina and jillian hall. gail kim must be the terrific woman wrestler right here yet a great number of her team lacks journey and talents like maria, tiffany(nonetheless researching), and eve torres.maryse is enormously good and so is brie bella.yet them 3 females i discussed would be a great strike against team females long previous wild. kelly kelly on team playboy isn't that good yet she is greater desirable than maria i think of.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, the repubes (Red) managed to fearmonger us into two wars, the effects of which we still feel today. I give them the slight edge.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tie

• 1 decade ago

red team fearmonger, blue team inform. not only in factual content, but in presentation of information.

red: OOGA BOOGA 9/11 JIHAD SCARE

blue: fact, fact, problem, solution.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ummm...people will die in terrorist attacks if we don't have proper intelligence.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.