From where can i download these books for free ?
please provide me the links from where i can download these ebooks for free.
1. "Data Warehouse in real world: a practical guide for building decision support systems" "Sam Anahony" "John Wiley, 2004".
2."Building the operational data store" "W.H. Inmon" "2nd ed john wiley".
3. kamber and han, data mining concepts and techniques, hartcourt india pvt limited
4. barkakati n., X-windows system programming
5. bach, the design of unix kernel.
6.programming with java e.balaguruswamy
7.dynamic web publishing, shelley powers
8.programming java, decker and hirshfield
9.horstman computing concepts with java 2 essentials
10.w. stallings, data and computer communication, pearson
11comer E. doughlas, "computer networks and internet"
same author internetworking with TCP/IP.
12.stephen p. robbins, david & decenzo, "fundamentals of management"
14. JS chandan "Organisational behaviour"
i know list is long please help me out and plz dont provide link to websites that provide free e books plz provide the e book.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
Check out your Local Library.
- Anonymous5 years ago
Visit the website of your local library to see if they have e-book editions available for download. Visit your library to see if they have paper copies. If they don't, ask if they can get them from another library through inter-library loan. Otherwise, as recent books, they are under copyright protection. Unless the authors put them online somewhere for free, you are probably out of luck.