Interested in reading a response to one of the letters I wrote inquiring about Obama's "certificate of birth"?

Dear Ms. [ ], Thank you for contacting me with your concerns about the validity of President Barack Obama's citizenship records. I appreciate learning your views, and I value your concerns. The Constitution requires the president to be a 'natural born citizen'. Officials in the state of... show more Dear Ms. [ ],

Thank you for contacting me with your concerns about the validity of President Barack Obama's citizenship records. I appreciate learning your views, and I value your concerns.

The Constitution requires the president to be a 'natural born citizen'. Officials in the state of Hawaii have determined that President Obama was born in Hawaii, and he is therefore eligible to serve as president. The President's background has been thoroughly researched by the media and watchdog groups, and he has been voted into office in a legal, democratic process as befits our Constitution.

I appreciate you taking the time to contact me. For a monthly update on my events around your neighborhood and the issues I am working on in Congress, I encourage you to sign up for my e-newsletter at www.mcnerney.house.gov. While visiting my website, you can also learn about other actions that I have taken to better represent you.

Sincerely,

Jerry McNerney
Member of Congress

--------------------------------------...
This one is different from Feinstein's and I haven't heard back from Barbara Boxer.