Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why doesn't my steam downloaded game work?

I bought Left4Dead through Steam, and it cost me 45 euros, I waited for the game to download (through steam) and when i hit Launch it says: "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time"? Am i supposed to wait for some bill, or do i have to receive a confirmation mail of some sort? What should I do?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Steam has a reputation for being reliable, so were I you, I'd contact them. However, the first thing that comes to mind is that you may have either not finished the download correctly (since you bought it through Steam, you can redownload as many times as required). Or, the copy protection is objecting to where you installed it (if not the default location).

In any case, as I mentioned, contact Steam and see if they can help you fix the issue.

• 1 decade ago

If you have a support number call them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.