Why should anyone judge me because i'm missing 1 tooth i still have a great smile and a good personality?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they're shallow! People often are insecure about their own issues, and so they displace their own insecurities onto other people by judging them! It's a vicious cycle, but pay no heed, because no one worth talking to would ever judge you over something so crazy! Hope this helps sweetie :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

People judge eachother all the time. If it wasn't that it would be something else. Just know that you are beautiful and be confident in your smile. If that's all they have to judge you fore then you must be doing pretty well :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my partner has 3 front teeth missing and im totally okay with it. hes of course insecure about it but once we can afford to get it fixed, then he has to be ok with it (hes been like that for some yrs now)

it never affected how i feel for him. i still think hes the most handsome man. what can i say..i love the guy!

• 1 decade ago

DEPENDS ON WHERE YOUR MISSING IT. FACE IT YOU WOULDNT WANT TO HAVE A PARTNER WITH A TOOTH MISSING. ONCE YOU INTRODUCE HIM/HER, THE FIRST THING PEOPLE NOTICE IS....THE MISSING TOOTH, WHICH DISTRACTS THEM FROM WHAT YOUR SAYING. GET IT FIXED. I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL FEEL AND BE TREATED DIFFRENTLY. PERSONALLY I THINK IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR A BUM.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i don't know,why would they?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.