Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How does the United States Benefit from Brazil?

How does the United States Benefit from Brazil???

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's sad and let me angry, see how many foolish from citizens of a supposed civilized and developed nation.

First: Brazilian exports to United States includes executive jets, yachts, musical instruments, industrialized food, snacks, steak, fruits, toys, shoes, clothes, underwear, beach wear, and many other items. Bananas, you buy from undeveloped nations. Not Brazil.

Second: USA is not creating jobs overseas because you have no conditions to make this in favor of your own citizens. Brazil is not a crap nation sustained by the taxes of the US citizens, because would be necessary more than 10 United States to sustain a nation with the dimensions of mine, Brazil.

The GDP of Brazil is biggest than some nations of G7 and suficiently high (almost 2 trillion dollars) and growing every year for sustaining our high, middle and low class. We don't need the money from the USA and you have no conditions for it.

Third: USA could benefit itself with Brazilian technology in alternative combustibles, for example. But, the main contribution that Brazil can offer to the United States is teach you to be less arrogant and more realistic.

Sorry if your schools pictured yourselves and the World in another way, but, the reality is very different from this in which you believes..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We import a lot of goods from Brazil including coffee and bananas. We also export things there, cars are an example.

• 1 decade ago

They benefit from us more than we do.

I am sick of jobs going over seas while we are suffering- I am not working to support a country that doesn't like us at all.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

imports/exports

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.